Airbnb is looking for a Backend Software Engineer in Montréal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with Trip Design Product to iterate on the implementation of our product.
- Operate with Data Scientists and other Engineers to build features and ship experiments.
- Create efficient and reusable systems and abstractions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Associate in design and code reviews.
- Recognize and communicate front-end best practices.
- At least 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Effective engineering experience in any of the following languages: Ruby/Ruby on Rails, Java, Python/Django, C/C++.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Proficient experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage.