The Well Creative Consultants is looking for a Brand Manager in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid in establishing the direction of assigned brands including brand positioning, volume objectives, promotional planning and execution, advertising/media strategies and identification of key issues.
- Design strong relationships with all internal departments and foster partnerships with external stakeholders such as agencies and suppliers.
- Have a firm and comprehensive understanding of regulatory guidelines as they relate to cannabis in Canada.
- Play a significant role with key supplier ensuring mutually beneficial, healthy and sustainable relationships.
- Lead significant budgets within a very regulated yet robust and variable operating environment.
- Head the annual brand plan development process for assigned brand(s).
- Perform all marketing initiatives, including but not limited to retail promotion, the point of sale and merchandise, packaging design, sponsorships, advertising, media planning and direct mail.
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in a significant marking capacity.
- Effective experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry.
- Demonstarted understanding of marking management.
- Proven track record in the use of productivity software.
- Sound leadership skills, the previous supervisory experience would be considered an asset.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.