HSBC is looking for a Branding and Social Media Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on through the line communications activities including publicity, hospitality event and social media to enhance our customer’s perceptions of our brand via our local expertise in both finance and the Hong Kong lifestyle.
- Promote brand leadership by leveraging key marketing initiatives to build and a strong brand that fully supports and enriches the Group defined the brand essence.
- Support development of brand plans including year-round Marketing, communication programs, strategic development and budget deployment.
- Understood customers and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand.
- Optimize business growth and enhancing customer engagement through effective brand and agency management
- Maintain the internal marketing communication activities within HSBC, including Flagship Global Sponsorship events.
- Degree level of qualification in business studies or marketing preferred.
- Demonstrate success in developing a brand strategy.
- Effective marketing planning, development and project experience.
- Evidence of shaping and influencing customer experience and journeys.
- Proficient experience in social media marketing and publicity and hospitality events.
- Chinese and English speaking and writing ability are preferred.
- Previous Hong Kong market experience is preferred.
- Great ability in stakeholder engagement and influence at a senior level.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment.