ACRONYM is looking for a Business Development Coordinator in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Qualify new business from inbound sales and marketing leads.
- Cooperate with the director to respond to RFPs for new business.
- Improve ideal customer profiles to improve inbound qualification efforts.
- Track-up on Inbound leads through a predetermined cadence logging all applicable.
- Utilize defined metrics and workflows to supply new business and sales team with qualified prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 1- year previous work experience in an office environment (preferably agency).
- Effective experience in business development, sales, marketing, lead generation.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid phone, customer service, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems.