M&C Saatchi Mobile is looking for a Business Development Manager in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce and close new business opportunities.
- Reply to RFPs, write business proposals and any other sales material.
- Create and maintain a database of prospective customers.
- Maintain senior staff in their business development efforts.
- Provide presentation timelines and provide pitch updates for team members.
- Review decks for consistency/make recommendations.
- Perform research as needed on companies/products and highlight and summarize for distribution to the team.
- Represent the agency at industry events and conferences.
- Conduct administrative tasks related to sales processes.
- Produce business development reports to the senior management team.
- Support the knowledge of the evolving digital marketing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of business development or account management experience (preferably in digital media space).
- Effective experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Sound Microsoft Office expertise.
- Solid written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle many projects at once and maintain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, but also think independently.
- Ability to travel (25%) as needed.