SnapApp is looking for a Business Development Representative in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Continuous prospect, call and email to book appointments for account executives.
- Analysis accounts to understand the need, enable effective follow-up, and generate interest in SnapApp’s content creation platform.
- Follow and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, emails, appointments set, and opportunities created.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Stay abreast of new product features, customer success stories.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Qualified candidates must have a desire to work in a startup environment with the goal of advancing their career in sales.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding listening skills.
- Self-starter with a passion to learn how to solve complex problems and business analysis.
- Enthusiasm, competitiveness, and willingness to learn are a must.
- Ability to lead conversations and ask open-ended questions.