AdParlor is looking for a Campaign Manager in Missouri, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own the success of the campaigns you manage, working alongside the account team to ensure a top-notch client experience.
- Work as the internal and external expert on the account team responsible for trafficking, set-up, launching, measuring, and optimizing advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, and Programmatic display.
- Perform daily campaign performance analyses and apply optimization best practices to meet and exceed client KPIs/goals (pacing, bid and budget strategies, creative testing frameworks, audience curation, etc.).
- Aid in the media strategy development with complete control of tactical execution of the campaign.
- Cooperate with the account coordinator to deliver strategic insights and actionable recommendations on weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Proactively produce clients with in-depth campaign-level insights via day-to-day communication (i.e. emails) and/or during weekly performance calls, in addition to responding to performance-related inquiries and internal communications.
- Collaborate with the account team to pinpoint and recommend growth and testing opportunities that align with client KPIs.
- Organize with internal teams to inform improvements and support various needs including marketing, creative, finance, etc.
- Keep on top of all best practices for measurement, ad creation and targeting and platforms.
- Understood the competition and ever-changing client goals within the digital advertising industry.
- Minimum 1- year experience in a consulting, analyst, or operations role at an online/tech company or advertising agency.
- Expert working knowledge of Excel.
- Effective experience in campaign management within a real-time bidding environment or auction system is a plus.
- Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models (CPV, CPC, CPA, CPM).
- Interest in online advertising with an emphasis on video and social display.
- Passion for Technology – excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real-world challenges.
- Able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.