Socialfly is looking for a Community Manager in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Examine relevant hashtags for our clients and start conversations when appropriate.
- Like relevant photos on Instagram and Pinterest on behalf of clients.
- Reply to all comments on assigned social media sites ASAP.
- Start conversations on Twitter and Instagram.
- Engage with other relevant users on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Actively employ community growth tactics on a daily basis and achieve follower growth goals for each client.
- Produce excellent customer service to clients and adjusts growth strategies based on client feedback.
- Design reports for clients and team members that include all achievements and highlights, along with insightful and creative recommendations for increased growth.
- Utilize social media listening software to manage up to 10 clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field.
- Effective experience through past jobs or internships.
- Demonstarted understanding of general marketing concepts and principles.
- Expert knowledge of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Great cross-team communication skills.
- Ability to provide creative input and suggest different ways to grow a following for our clients.
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against short deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively to business, artistic and technical people.
- Ability to respond to messages using the brand voice for a variety of different businesses.