Insynth Marketing is looking for a Content Creator in UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Research and write long-form site pages to hit challenging daily and weekly deadlines.
- Create content that performs well in search, on social, and other channels.
- Edit content produced according to style guides and provide constructive feedback to other content writers and clients.
- Collaborate with bloggers, SEOs, demand gen marketers, video professionals, product marketers, and external influencers to produce relevant content.
- Use data to uncover and identify high-performing topics and formats and adjust editorial strategy to hit goals.
- Analyse campaign success and share insights and best practices for future projects.
- Get buy-in for your creative ideas by communicating value.
- Optimize content production process to solve for efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience. Journalism, communication, or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience writing and editing blog posts or other content for the web, demonstrated with writing samples and a portfolio of work.
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Strong writing skills. The ability to create a cohesive narrative, write clear, accurate copy, and adapt your tone and style for different audiences and formats is required.
- Comfortable with collecting and analysing data to continuously improve work and meet growth targets.
- Ability and desire to solve for quantitative traffic metrics with creative products.
- Insanely high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
- Knowledge of marketing industry, or a willingness and defined strategy to become a subject matter expert quickly.
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Complementary skill set in another category, such as video, graphic design, or HTML/CSS, is a plus.