Motorola Solutions is looking for a Content Creator in Illinois, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve technical illustrations and artist renderings for proposals, white papers, user manuals, and other documents.
- Interpret system concepts into user-friendly diagrams for technical and nontechnical readers.
- Cooperate with the product teams, understand the key selling points of a given product or technology and lead the development of the content to best convey the messaging associated with the product/technology.
- Organize and drive activities associated with trade shows and customer events.
- Devise and develop the marketing assets (videos, presentations, data sheets, banners, etc) needed to support AT’s products and technology.
- Plan, develop and produce product and training videos and other digital assets using various media to accurately demonstrate our products to our customers.
- Shoot and edit product shots for use in collateral and other media.
- Promote presentation materials necessary to support customer briefings.
- Develop good working product knowledge and technical understanding of the solutions developed and offered by AT.
- Aid develop trade show messaging/assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication or related degree.
- At least 3 years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Effective experience in the development of innovative business-to-business or business to government media/marketing.
- Expert digital media savvy.
- Technical Illustrations and drawings.
- Self Motivated.
- Solid work ethic.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a necessary security clearance as required by government contract.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Great ability to work independently and manage deadlines.
- Able to effectively communicate information and ideas in a written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work collaboratively.