Microsoft is looking for a Content Developer in Washington, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and edit brilliantly clear instructional content for Windows developers, including technical content and example code snippets.
- Utilize customer data to inform content strategy and improvements.
- Recognize opportunities for improvements and innovations in the Windows developer content and effectively present those ideas to stakeholders.
- Maintain, distribute, and implement a content plan and editorial calendar across multiple releases.
- At least 1- years of writing experience in journalism, technical writing, instructional writing, narrative design, white papers or comparable academic experience.
- Expert knowledge of delivering results on tight deadlines.
- An existing portfolio of writing and code or scripting samples.
- Effective experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
- Proficient experience with Windows APIs.
- Familiarity with Git and Markdown.
- Proven CI/CD DevOps experience, experience with software development lifecycles.
- Deep knowledge of agile development methods and practices.
- Portfolio of code samples on a service such as GitHub.
- The ability to write legible C# or Python code and explain it to others.
- Ability to use data to make informed decisions.