97th Floor is looking for a Content Marketer in Utah, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with SEO and Paid Media specialists and to identify clear goals for marketing content, measuring effectiveness, monitoring performance, and suggesting improvements.
- Work as a champion of alignment with your cross-functional team to explain the reasoning for strategy and promote user awareness and team collaboration.
- Become your client’s audience expert, creating web experiences that validate target audiences and contribute to continuous innovation in evolving formats most effective at engaging our target audience.
- Design a content development plan (including documentation, tracking, production management) and an editorial calendar based on strategic goals, business priorities, product launches and other events.
- Draft copy briefs for in-house and freelance copywriters to complete work that aligns with your content strategy goals and vision.
- Upload, publish, and format content within WordPress or CMS.
- Improve and maintain a working knowledge of the CMS to ensure continuous productivity.
- Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract key trends, topics and content themes that will help us engage our target audience.
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses to synthesize findings into recommendations, tests, and actionable next steps.
- Make recommendations for new and existing content.
- Operate with a cross-functional team to ask the right questions and brainstorm solutions to problems with a strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Produce discovery findings, mental models, scenarios, user journey maps, personas, debrief documentation, screeners, testing plans, task lists.
- Aid define user journeys, messaging, and information architecture, in collaboration with SEO, design, PPC, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Effective experience writing published marketing materials.
- Solid research skills.
- Outstanding writing, messaging, copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to brand standards.
- Self-motivation and ability to function well as part of a team.
- Creative, innovative, and positive.
- Ability to cater to topics to varying audiences.