Netflix is looking for a Content Marketing Director in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be a part of the APAC marketing and communications leadership team which will shape the region strategies and tactics.
- Cooperate with the global content teams to identify key content for the region out of the global content groups and creative needs to launch big campaigns.
- In short, your team heads the conversation on working with our global content counterparts.
- Operate with APAC Marketing leads to develop a regular title prioritization and planning cadence.
- Represent APAC needs in the creative development process for global titles that are important to the region.
- Pan-APAC deals & opportunities (includes pushing partners like Google) and raise opportunities for innovative bespoke creative assets with the Originals marketing team.
- Supervise the localization and adaptation of global campaign materials (i.e. video, digital assets, etc) to APAC needs.
- Work cross-functionally with peers in PR, Social Media, Publicity, Business Development to assure focus areas are aligned on strategy and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a marketing role.
- Effective experience and passion for building great marketing programs and product launch preferably in the entertainment marketing space.
- Proficient experience managing highly motivated direct reports in an environment that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking.
- Proven experience working with or in the APAC region.
- Solid analytical skills and proficiency in AB testing methodologies.
- A sound level of independence and efficiency – great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Natural team leadership skills with the ability to conceptualize and articulate a marketing strategy on a consistent basis.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local and regional market perspective.