Go Fish Digital is looking for a Content Marketing Manager in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage a team of content marketers focused on content production.
- Work in a team setting to plan and execute creative content campaigns.
- Manage the content production of multiple projects at a time.
- Use data to create compelling content that will appeal to journalists.
- Coordinate internal teams to ensure on schedule project completion.
- Train new employees on industry trends and internal processes.
- Spend time brainstorming and researching creative content ideas for clients.
- Be comfortable with the analytics around content: search demand, traffic (through Google Analytics), social shares, etc.
- Use tools such as Buzzsumo, Moz Content, Buzzstream, Cision, and others to identify opportunities.
- Have strong problem solving skills – if you don’t know something, but a client needs it, you will do everything you can to quickly figure it out.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or another related field.
- Prior work in an agency or newsroom or specifically in data journalism.
- Experience working with clients.
- Creative minded and willing to share your ideas.
- Prior work with SEO or content tools such as Moz, Raven, Screaming Frog, SpyFu, Buzzstream, etc..
- Deeply knowledgeable and highly active participant on social media (i.e you use.
- Reddit/Buzzfeed/Twitter/Instagram/FB for more than entertainment, and can understand and identify trends and what people want).
- Regular reader of news and content.
- Experienced in creating and promoting content on the web.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Strong writing ability with a portfolio of consistent writing for the web (on a blog or website).
- Able to turn analysis into a persuasive deliverables for a client.
- Able to work well as part of a team.