Direct Online Marketing is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for various styles of content and writing copy that appeals to varying target audiences to support our clients’ brand and goals.
- Perform other activities critical to SEO and digital marketing success, such as keyword research, optimization, outreach, social media, and email marketing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in content creation for digital marketing purposes.
- Content creation & optimization for multiple goals (e.g. lead generation, e-commerce sales) and in multiple industries.
- Writing long-form content, including whitepapers and technical blog posts.
- Building and adapting to multiple voices and styles.
- Development of graphical and video content pieces.
- Strong understanding of SEO theory.
- Social media and email marketing experience to meet business objectives.
- Hands-on execution in core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach.
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.).
- Experience in house or at an agency.
- Keyword research and selection.
- Competitive analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organization skills.
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages.
- Past responsibility for driving leads into a marketing funnel and nurturing them.