Siege Media is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist in Austin, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories.
- Produce creative ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers.
- Have a firm grasp on writing effective titles for the press.
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters and web editors.
- Draft effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals.
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment.
- At least 1- years of experience working with the press, reporters, or national/international news outlets.
- Tech-savvy/interest in the internet.
- Effective copywriting or blogging experience.
- Basic to Intermediary SEO knowledge.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design.
- Deep working knowledge of SEO tools and how they can be used to help improve client websites.
- Solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships.
- Sound project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills.
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.