Adviso is looking for a Content Marketing Strategist in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Guide content marketing strategies and tactics for various digital platforms.
- Improve branding strategies and define digital brand personality.
- Design and lead brainstorming sessions (internally or in collaboration with clients) to identify content ideas and formats to be created.
- Accompany clients in the production of content in different formats (texts, visuals, videos) and editorial calendars.
- Guage the performance of content marketing initiatives in place: traffic acquisition, user engagement, etc.
- Recognize users’ expectations, needs, objectives and questions (eg, keyword research, trend analysis, evaluation of popular content on social media).
- Lead supplier relationships, provide content plans, review and approve content created.
- Produce critical and constructive ideas, propose optimization recommendations at all stages of the projects.
- Cooperate with the digital media and customer experience team to define the main opportunities for content distribution and promotion.
- Associate in Adviso’s internal projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in content marketing, SEO and/or social media.
- Demonstarted understanding of the platforms dedicated to the creation and distribution of content on social media (Facebook Ad Manager, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of brand planning and digital branding issues.
- Expert knowledge of the technical specificities of SEO (main tags, content formatting, display on SERPs, etc.) and social media (Open Graph tags, Twitter Cards, etc.) (an asset).
- Effective experience in user needs research tools: a suite of Moz tools, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, BuzzSumo, etc. (an advantage).
- The Hubspot GAIQ and Inbound certifications (an asset).
- Ease of obtaining key figures for performance evaluation (using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console).
- Strong writing and oral and written communication skills.
- Solid command of both French and English both spoken and written.