Red Bull is looking for a Content Producer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Put the creative vision of the head of content into reality.
- Improve and produces innovative, high-quality content that is always in line with the brand attitudes, values and quality standards of Red Bull.
- Operate with top production partners and talent in the local market, to deliver state-of-the-art content from editorial to technical perspectives.
- Create and maintains a network of companies, creative professionals, agencies, co-producers and partners within Australia.
- Perform productions from concept phase to final delivery, aligned with the defined holistic content strategy for Red Bull Australia.
- Cooperate regularly with international Red Bull producers, ensuring full transparency regarding project status and timelines.
- Identify and develops new story angles for existing projects, genres and recurring content opportunities (Athlete Projects, Opinion Leaders, Events, Team Presentations, On-Premise, Consumption Occasions etc.)
- Assure that all productions are executed in line with the Red Bull Media House Production Management guidelines and requirements (i.e. proper rights clearance, delivery standards, metadata, production schedules, budgets, etc.).
- University degree (ideally in communications, journalism, film studies or similar).
- Minimum 5 years overall media employment in TV production, commissioning or similar, ideally in factual entertainment, documentary or reality.
- Effective experience preferably as a staff member of a major media network or large production company, or uninterrupted freelance work for top-tier companies.
- Proficient experience in developing and producing distinctive content, long-form and short-form.
- Proven track record in executing multiple productions, budgets and partners.
- Expert knowledge of the regional content market (from TV to OTT and social networks), including relationships within the local creative community (production companies, talent, artists, musicians, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of the fundamental principles of storytelling in long and short-form programming.
- Solid skills in coordinating and guiding production partners and teams from the concept development phase through to production and delivery.
- Demonstrated understanding of all media production methods for creation and delivery essential.
- Sound experience in writing for television, filming, editing, production management and other aspects of development and production is useful.
- A clear understanding of the international content market, broadcast strategy, commissioning, programming, audiences, ratings, branded content, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of and proven experience in the development and production of content for digital audiences.
- Strong experience preferably as a staff member of a production company, TV network, or uninterrupted freelance work for top-tier companies.