PayPal is looking for a Content Strategist in San Jose, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and write content for web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, product messaging).
- Turn global product requirements into a clear and engaging story for our customers (across all touch points including micro-content, UI labels, emails, and long-form copy).
- Produce your work and articulate your design thinking to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Cooperate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions, and visual design.
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Utilize data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results.
- Maintain and evolve PayPal’s content standards, including voice and tone.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, journalism, communications, marketing, HCI, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional writing experience, with 3 years writing web and mobile content, preferably for interactive user experiences.
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
- Effective experience in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred.
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills.