Amazon is looking for a Content Strategist in Seattle, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate with editors across the globe to create vendor-facing support content, including Help content, announcements and strings on the website, and email blurbs that our Vendor Contact Management associates will use to communicate with vendors who contact us with questions,
- Use a combination of data analysis, contact analysis, end-user research, and content audits to make content decisions and orchestrate quality development.
- Own delivering on complex projects on tight deadlines.
- Multitask in an environment with competing priorities and deliverables.
- Evangelize content standards that reflect the voice of Amazon.
- Improve content metrics and content development processes.
- Obsess over details and advocate for the delivery of the right content at the right time, delivered in the right place.
- Advocate for the vendor and vendor support experience.
- Focus on both the end-to-end and tactical components of the vendor experience and collaborate in an environment that is global and cross-functional.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing, or related field, or comparable job experience Demonstrate project management experience.
- Minimum 5 years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications.
- Effective experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Proficient experience working in a CMS platform.
- Familiarity with a markup language, such as HTML and/or XML.
- Solid bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes.
- Proven experience with or exposure to Amazon Retail business processes.
- Expert knowledge of creating content for translation and localization.
- Demonstarted understanding of DITA.
- Deep knowledge of product and UI designers and writing UI text.
- Strong experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues.
- Solid skills in content management systems and SEO; Oxygen a plus.
- Experience working in an agile content development environment.