Facebook is looking for a Content Strategist in Austin, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the current and future state “content universe” for the HR Knowledge Base – this ranges from maintaining a framework for tracking the content inventory over time, to helping end-users learn about new features, to be proactive about new areas of content inclusion.
- Collaborate daily with content stakeholders and end-users, this role is as much about writing and user experience as it is about relationships and cross-functional partnerships.
- Develop and maintain information architecture across the KB tool as it stands today, and where it could go in the future.
- Host feedback and learning sessions with current and new KB tool users, and help articulate feedback to the broader development, design and writing team.
- Be hands-on with the writing, editing and curating of content, ranging from light copyediting to UI nuances to complex refactoring of disparate information sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Library Science or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience at an agency, communications consulting practice, in-house communications department or related experience.
- Effective experience within the employee/HR content strategy domain.
- Proficient experience working in content management systems and content production environments.
- Expert knowledge in content taxonomies, information architecture and content schemas interrelate.
- Adept at frequent context-switching: a “typical day” will likely include: kickoff meetings with entirely new cross-functional partners, feedback sessions with existing tool users, planning and roadmap sessions with product teams, writing and editing, working with web producers, and participation in meetings about People Operations processes and procedures.
- Strong experience working in a consulting capacity.
- On your resume, please include a link to samples of your work that show: experience developing content strategies, editorial planning systems, templates, writing samples, etc.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team.