Google is looking for a Content Strategist and Writer in New York, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Help define the content strategy and writing guidelines for Google Ads that is clear, effective, and easy to use in partnership with design, research, Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and Policy.
- Recognize opportunities and define UX content solutions to evolve our product offerings across the Google Ads platform and ecosystem.
- Work as a subject matter expert for concise, human-centered writing within the team.
- Plan, document, and maintain foundational content strategy, writing guidelines and word lists for internal stakeholders.
- Associate in cross-functional stakeholder sessions to evolve product strategy conversations and build consensus by demonstrating systems-thinking through word lists, style guides, content governance standards, information architecture, voice and tone, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in user-focused writing, including work in hardware, software, digital agency, documentation or journalism.
- Effective experience shaping content for projects.
- Proficient experience creating a foundational content strategy for a corporation.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Familiarity with localization/translation.
- Experience with accessibility.