Nestlé is looking for a Content Writer in New Jersey, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and edit compelling content for social, display, search, e-commerce, blog, web and e-mails.
- Operate in the Content Studio with the digital designers to hone messages and write key copy lines for each asset.
- Test copy and optimize based on asset performance.
- Understand each brand personality and write in the tone of voice for each according to Nestlé brand documents.
- Act quickly and balance between immediate writing needs and longer deadlines.
- Document best practices for copywriting in each digital channel.
- Lead various projects and prioritize based on business needs.
- Work with the content studio team to plan content calendar and manage time-based off calendar needs.
- Understand deadlines and immediate copy needs.
- Work together in a collaborative environment with digital designers, agency partners, and marketing teams.
- Accountable for uploading content into a digital asset management tool.
- A successful candidate in this role will be excited to work in a creative setting and team environment but will also have the ability to work independently and under deadlines.
- Degree in English, communications, PR or journalism and/or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting experience for brands or related companies.
- Strong writing and editing skills, preferably for digital platforms (website, social, e-mail, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of digital content per platform.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills.
- Willingness to collaborate and work successfully with the team.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven writing skills in digital content and the ability to contribute and collaborate within a team.
- Ability to write for different target audiences.
- Up to speed on the latest copy best practices across eCommerce and digital marketing channels.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Able to capture the tone of voice in writing and understand brand message priorities.