Abu Dhabi University is looking for a Creative Content Writer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide valuable, insightful and relevant copy and related content to be delivered with specific business objectives mostly focused on digital and social media related initiatives.
- Draft compelling, purposeful, branded copy for targeted personas, promotions and programs drive relevant and interesting engagement.
- Improve engaging marketing copy for blog posts, websites, videos, slides, email newsletters, social media updates and etc.
- Promote brand-specific copy strategy.
- Estimate long-term content needs and recommends ways to integrate and streamline copy across multiple touch-points.
- Design brand-specific content writing framework(s) to deliver key business and marketing objectives.
- Write, revise and proofreading all internal and external content tone, style, length and subject to drive engagement.
- Assure content reflects brand(s) guidelines including brand promise, brand voice and brand personality.
- Cooperate with social media and digital teams to drive content idea generation that drives engagement and builds brand awareness.
- Follow trends of contents published by competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a communications role, ideally for a large organization.
- Proven advertising agencies experience is preferred.
- Effective working experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Proficient UAE experience is desirable.
- Strong communication in English and Arabic desired.
- Interested in following-up dates and deadlines for completion of the instruction.
- High ability to verbally exchange information and compose written material in a clear and concise manner for the audience.
- The ability to set high standards for self and others.