Big Fish is looking for a Creative Director in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Meet clients and prospective clients to discuss and identify their problems.
- Cooperate with the design and words teams on coming up with solutions.
- Be running around before presentations ensuring the work is world class.
- Provide work to clients and ensuring they understand why it’s right for them.
- Deal with a range of different levels of experience, which can be challenging.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and keep them motivated through the agony and ecstasy of creating extraordinary work.
- Plan and attend meetings with senior client teams, and to help facilitate creative workshops with bags of energy and creative savoir-faire.
- Responsibility to deliver everything we do effectively, creatively and enjoyable.
- Effective experience in branding, packaging and communication.
- Proficient experience working on international clients.
- Solid strategic creative thinking.
- Able to communicate your ideas live.