Social Fulcrum is looking for a Creative Services Manager in Boston, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead freelance designers and copywriters –develop comprehensive briefs, manage client assets, implement strategic production direction.
- Direct workflow of multiple client projects and track deadlines.
- Aid translate client business objectives into creative strategy, test plans and concepts across Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop creative performance by driving the next big ideas and leveraging test and performance data to iterate on winning creative.
- Improve deep knowledge of creative and FB best practices, teach the same to internal and client teams.
- Ability to tweak assets in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, AE.
- Conceptualize and create engaging visuals for creative initiatives and social campaigns. Must be able to see the big picture and art direct multiple unique variations.
- Produce creative direction and design feedback to freelance resources.
- Degree in design or related discipline/experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital agency as a designer or creative producer – this is a mid-level/associate role with no direct reports at this time.
- Proven digital marketing background with a focus on Facebook and Instagram advertising essential.
- Staying abreast of new media formats and incorporating them into campaigns.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments without compromising quality and detail.
- Flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client needs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid project management skills, highly organized with respect to task and time management.
- Ability to see projects through from conception to production.