Tinuiti is looking for a CRM & Email Coordinator in San Diego, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce core organizational and project management services for the email marketing division.
- Liaise effectively with both internal (agency) and external (clients and vendors) to keep progress moving on email campaigns and special projects.
- Write creative briefs to effectively translate client vision to our graphic design team.
- Set up workflows and segments in different and varied enterprise-level email service platforms.
- Task internal stakeholders in our project management platform (Wrike) and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collude with our Strategists and, together, communicate needs and next steps to clients in regularly scheduled calls.
- Present additional support to our Strategists as needed to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Research and present findings on special projects for clients.
- Minimum 1- years of hands-on email marketing specific project management experience.
- Effective experience in a major ESP (For example, Salesforce, Bronto, Klaviyo, or any others) is preferred, but not required.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pristine attention to detail.
- Sound project/time management skills.
- Positive spirit and outgoing attitude – you believe you can conquer the world!
- Proven experience with eCommerce retail brands is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented.
- Ability to efficiently handle a very busy schedule.