AspireIQ is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own the strategy for marketing-driven customer retention programs and the program to drive both adoption and upsell.
- Coordinate and manage customer webinars, customer events, customer advisory boards and, other customer programs.
- Improve a roster of champions from within our customer base to share their experiences and key learnings.
- Create and manage customer referral programs to increase the organic growth of our business.
- Recognize content to communicate the value of deeper usage of our offering, increasing product usage, and renewal rate.
- Own customer communications including customer newsletters, new feature announcements and AspireIQ’s perspective on new market developments.
- Analyze the customer base to determine churn predictors and build proactive programs to prevent churn.
- Minimum 2 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- A passion for understanding and serving customers.
- Effective experience in creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy.
- Proficient experience working cross-functionally, including customer success and sales teams.
- Solid project management skills.
- Sound analytical skills to measure and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Proven customer service, customer success, or account management experience.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and webinar platforms.
- Expert knowledge of working in marketing technology.
- Ability to engage with our customers across multiple personas and levels of management.