AspireIQ is looking for a Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate strategically with our customer base to understand their business objectives and help them achieve the best possible results using the AspireIQ platform for their influencer marketing efforts.
- Cooperate with our brands’ marketing teams to develop actionable and innovative marketing strategies.
- Continuously evolve and improve those strategies through ongoing experimentation and iterative testing/learning.
- Leverage your experience and expertise in influencer marketing/strategy to ensure the ongoing success of our enterprise customer’s campaigns.
- run cooperatively with other departments to improve the client experience, retain existing customers, and gather critical feedback to improve our product.
- Improve strong relationships are critical to success in this role.
- Own the retention and customer success of clients, starting from kickoff
- Develop education materials and processes designed to achieve greater retention and success of all clients
- Create process improvements and develop product ideas to improve the overall client experience
- Be the primary point of contact and relationship-driver for consumer brand clients, both large (e.g. Gap, Calvin Klein) and SMB’s.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media marketing, influencer marketing or other related fields.
- Expert knowledge of driving initiatives to improve customer experience and increase satisfaction.
- Effective experience with digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- A structured approach to process and prioritization.
- Initiative and the ability to identify and solve problems proactively.