infogr8 is looking for a Design Director in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for shaping and defining the visual direction and style of Infogr8 and communicating this with the rest of the team and business.
- Manage the design team, you are responsible for managing the team’s productivity and development.
- Aid develop long term client relationships and guide the strategic design visions for those accounts.
- Check creative output against design targets, deliver on time and budget.
- Be hands-on where necessary to deliver the design on projects.
- Develop a collaborative cross team design process working closely with Development, UX.
- Day to day lead, mentor and coach design team with regular reviews.
- Be involved in client pitches where necessary.
- Create strong processes to ensure we produce high-quality experiences.
- Promote a fun and sociable studio atmosphere with a proactive and creative studio culture.
- Effective experience in a senior design position within an agency.
- Strong craft expertise in Editorial design, Data Visualisation and Information Design within product and service.
- Portfolio demonstrating expertise across sectors and design projects.
- Proficient experience of developing and leading a team.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Sound time-management skills.
- Ability to contribute and share thought leadership within the agency and at industry events.