Captivate is looking for a Digital Account Coordinator in Georgia, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting recaps, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Author, assign and manage creative tasks in Basecamp.
- Organize and store creative assets, client materials, documentation, etc. to Dropbox.
- Design, update and manage schedules.
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders and capture/distribute action items to the team.
- Head status meetings.
- Follow burn rates on active projects.
- Cooperate with the executive team to match talent to client needs – and secure creative resources for projects through our internal planning tool.
- Shepherd projects through the creative development and production process.
- Field and process internal information requests.
- Support current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Supervise delivery of monthly SEO/SEM/Social Media reporting.
- Occasional hands-on assistance with digital campaigns including keyword analysis, content organization/upload, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field.
- At least 1- year account service experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Commitment to time management and ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and commitment to producing excellent, client-ready work.
- Outstanding note-taking skills and ability to identify critical action items for creating thorough meeting recaps.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes at once.
- Exemplary ability to concisely and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.