WebMechanix is looking for a Digital Account Manager in Maryland, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Work as lead on several client accounts.
- Up-sell current clients on new projects.
- Supervise the day-to-day execution of multiple client accounts using skills in SEO/SEM, paid media, social media, and other digital marketing disciplines.
- Liaise client strategies to production teams on both marketing and development/creative sides of the house.
- Run 3, 6 and 9-month reviews of existing campaigns.
- QA deliverables generated by team members.
- Run presentations to clients and potential clients.
- Educate clients on best practices.
- Minimum 2 years working as an account manager, marketing coordinator, or similar role.
- At least 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstarted understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, keyword tools, reporting tools, and a range of popular digital marketing tools.
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective experience in reporting via Google Data Studio.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Great ability to translate Data/SEO/PPC services into compelling client opportunities.