BlueMagnet is looking for a Digital Account Manager in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the client relationship from research through each stage of the client relationship, identifying upgrade and renewal opportunities that will drive maximum profitability to the business.
- Supervise project management (will manage the project co-ordinator)
- Oversee ongoing client research, updates thereof and regular feedback on trends and opportunities to clients
- Inform and educate the client with respect to the digital marketing opportunities available to drive increased conversions
- Assure that all departments are delivering in accordance with client expectations.
- Plan, coordinate and control the entire digital production process, ensuring that all services are delivered efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Accurately monitor and record all workflow processes, and juggle schedules to ensure the best productivity is achieved while ensuring absolute client satisfaction at all times.
- Be accountable for service delivery in accordance with the highest standards, while continuously implementing quality-controls across all aspects of digital production.
- Minimum 2 years of experience having worked as an account manager within a busy digital agency, where you have managed multiple clients simultaneously.
- Effective experience in measuring key performance metrics within the digital environment.
- Proficient experience with Google Analytics
- Demonstarted understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Media & Social Media marketing.
- Detailed orientated and should have an excellent customer service delivery track record.
- Be exceptionally well presented, with an excellent command of the spoken and written English language.
- Be polished and professional.
- Able to work as part of a team and in a high-pressured environment with various deadlines.