Autodesk is looking for a Digital Advertising Manager in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead agency relationship in APAC region.
- Operate with the global team for in-house execution of display advertising strategies.
- Create a strategy and plan ad buying for Digital media including Display, Social, Video, Mobile, Native.
- Investigate potential testing opportunities and stay abreast of industry trends and new technologies (new ad formats, targeting capabilities, new vendor technologies etc…).
- Aid create and review RFPs from media vendors and agencies.
- Insert and management plans in DCM (Digital Content Marketing), including the creation of vendor IOs.
- Improve spec sheets and maintain trafficking workbooks and creative assignments.
- Support media buy details, insertion orders and contact lists.
- Accountable for the accuracy of plan details and confirmation of delivery.
- Serve with local teams in the development of the strategy.
- Oversee and evaluate campaign effectiveness, developing actionable insights for bi-weekly reports and post-campaign analysis.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop campaign briefs, aligning Digital strategy to marketing and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Effective experience in digital media, preferably working with the display, video, mobile, social channels.
- Demonstarted firm understanding of the programmatic space, Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) & Demand Generation.
- Proficient B2B experience preferred, ideally within an agency.
- Proven track record in managing digital budgets and creating vendor IOs.
- Familiarity with DCM and collaborating with Ad Operations to implement campaigns.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Team-oriented; professional and cooperative attitude; proactive and excited to contribute ideas and thoughts.
- Highly organized, ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.