Expedia Group is looking for a Digital Advertising Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead execution and performance of global search, display programmatic and social campaigns through the demand life cycle.
- Improve near and long-term paid media strategies.
- In collaboration with demand gen and customer marketing teams, optimize ad programs with thorough performance analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, funnel optimization, etc.
- Track campaign performance by audience segment, geo and program.
- Conduct routine and ad hoc analysis to understand top performance attributes and identify key insights.
- Drive improvements and innovation with the demand campaigns team.
- Deliver regular reporting (dashboard upkeep) of lead pipeline, conversion rates and campaign performance across all channels.
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, visualizations and models to support marketing decisions.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key performance metrics and performance trends.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in planning, purchasing and optimizing SEM buys and programmatic buys. Ecommerce/digital customer acquisition and product sales growth across multiple channels (search, programmatic, social, etc.) are a plus.
- Effective experience with A/B testing and other testing methods.
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical methodologies and approaches that are used in experimental design, marketing mix modeling, media attribution, forecasting and simulation and optimization.
- Critical thinker and excellent analytical skills.
- Deep analytical capabilities with the ability to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Ability to be hands-on to execute campaigns directly.