FCV Interactive is looking for a Digital Analyst in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the project team and directly with clients on project deliverables.
- Analyze the performance of websites, marketing campaigns and other digital communications.
- Design reports and data visualizations for a broad audience to effectively communicate insights and trends from data.
- Aid clients define measurement frameworks for their digital assets (websites, apps and marketing campaigns) and provide insights and recommendations on the performance of these digital assets or campaigns.
- Strategize and implement advanced configuration for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Improve a deep understanding of how users interact with brands online and the business drivers for our clients.
- Collaborate with the User Experience, Web Development and Marketing teams internally as they will look to you for insights on how to improve their work.
- Lead performance-driven digital advertising campaigns for clients on several platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads.
- Effective technical experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and PowerPoint (certifications are an asset).
- Expert Back-end knowledge of common web analytics tools and the ability to work with developers to fix issues.
- Proficient experience leading SEM, SEO, display, email, video and social marketing campaigns and programs.
- Deep knowledge of marketing operations, strategies, principles as well as user experience.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, demonstrating appropriate levels of assertiveness with a high degree of self-confidence.
- A supportive team player.
- A sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Great ability in providing insights and recommendations to clients on the digital performance of websites, apps, UX changes and marketing campaigns.
- Strong ability to translate large volumes of data into meaningful business intelligence.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-discipline and collaborative environment.