BULK POWDERS is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run data strategy supporting key strategic brand initiatives with data insights and opportunities alongside the Head of eCommerce.
- Cooperate with key departments such as Social Media, eCommerce, brand, CRM in order to leverage data opportunities to drive incremental sales, conversion and consumer lifetime value.
- Accountable for the correct configuration and setup of all tags within the different websites.
- Promote with analysis of A/B testing results.
- Work as the main point of contact for technical resolution of reporting issues.
- Accountable for regular site performance reporting.
- Recognize gaps in the data available and recommend improvements.
- Proactively identify opportunities for site analytics team engagement in site tagging, campaign tracking, online site enhancements, marketing capabilities and identifying and interpreting business trends.
- Provide analysis and actionable strategic recommendations, ideas and innovations that can be tested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Maths or similar.
- Effective experience as a data analyst in an e-commerce business.
- Proven track record in using and implementing Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to present findings clearly and communicate analysis at all levels.
- Demonstarted understanding of inbound marketing (such as SEO/PPC) and their impact on traffic and the customer journey, site optimization and eCommerce.
- Highly numerate and mathematically literate.
- A great team player and collaborative attitude.
- Passionate about data with an inquisitive nature to keep discovering new opportunities.
- Great ability to work in a fast-paced environment.