Major Tom is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Liaise regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with Major Tom services.
- Meet with Major Tom agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns.
- Aid Major Tom sales staff with initial meetings with potential clients.
- Design and manage Google AdWords campaigns.
- Build and execute on SEO strategies.
- Create and execute on Google Analytics implementations.
- Oversee client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities are undertaken to match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals.
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients.
- Develop and monitor client reports.
- Ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations.
- Minimum 3 years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position.
- At least 2 years campaign management in Google AdWords.
- Effective experience where you spearheaded digital strategy for your clients, is a strong project manager, and have excellent communication skills.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Email Marketing Campaigns and/or Marketing Automation.
- Proficient experience with Hubspot is required.
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Demonstarted understanding of Google Analytics.
- Proven track record in running Facebook paid social campaigns.
- Solid skills in digital media planning and buying.
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client and project meetings.
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper-growth.