Tyro Payments is looking for a Digital Channel Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the organization including product, sales and marketing, customer service, risk, delivery Leads and engineering to receive and manage channel related requests, maintain the channel roadmap and manage requests into the delivery teams, update delivery status and assist with channel related initiatives.
- Associate with your digital channel management team to successfully deliver against your channel roadmap with your delivery teams and work with product marketing to plan and execute go to market initiatives, raise internal awareness of Channel offerings, drive Channel growth and engagement.
- Operate with designers, researchers, analyze data, interview customers and use customer feedback loops to proactively identify customer needs and make recommendations for continuous improvement to the Channel(s).
- Study and monitor competitor activities and market trends related to your Channel to ensure you have an understanding of evolving customer needs.
- Report on channel performance and customer satisfaction through set KPIs and key metrics, and work with other product managers to ensure Tyro is achieving its customer and financial goals.
- Actively explore feedback and evaluation from stakeholders to improve Channel Management practice.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital channel management or product management, preferably in a high growth tech company.
- At least 1-year experience in financial services or other regulated industries a plus.
- Effective experience working in Agile and Lean environments.
- Solid facilitation skills.
- Confidence and ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and negotiation skills.
- Capability in research, usability, CX, service design or product design a plus.
- Capability in analytics and reporting.
- Great ability to initiate, collaborate and manage strategic initiates across the full product development lifecycle.