Three Ireland is looking for a Digital Commerce Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Fully responsible for optimization of channel performance against targets and ensuring action plans and initiatives are agreed in conjunction with digital, propositions to achieve KPI’s – sales in all products, acquisition and retention, customer satisfaction, usage.
- Accountable for creating a digital marketing and sales plan in cooperation with key stakeholders to optimize for SEO and utilizing analytics.
- Ensure that digital is a central element of the new proposition and device launches.
- Own, identify, propose and implement new online sales opportunities, offers, techniques and technologies to ensure the organization is always harnessing the latest potential of online to deliver sales.
- Leadership across all levels of the organization to build relationships that ensure support for online sales channel operations and initiatives ensuring priority, budget and implementation of initiatives resulting in the achievement of sales targets.
- Lead all relevant third party relationships as appropriate.
- Harness the potential of online to be agile and responsive – launching new content or offers quickly to take advantage of events, trends or other opportunities to reach customers.
- Accountable for the online shop, ensuring it is up to date, new products and tariffs are implemented, fit for purpose for specific offers and responsive to the needs of the business.
- Subject online Shop analytics and reporting.
- Overall accountability for online sales NPS.
- The leadership of a high performing team across the online sales team.
- Subscribe to the overall Sales Strategy for Three working alongside the rest of the sales teams.
- Effective experience in an online sales management role, preferably leading a high performing team in a multi-channel environment.
- Proficient commercial experience with the ability to balance business priorities and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of e-commerce technologies – including CMS platforms, analytics and personalization technologies (ideally all Adobe).
- Deep knowledge of utilizing online analytics information to deliver improvements to customer experience and conversion rates.
- Proven experience owning and managing SEO performance.
- Up to date with emerging trends and ways of enabling digital transformation in non-digital businesses.
- Strong experience in writing complex business cases with an understanding of Return on Investment.
- Solid experience using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven track record in project managing multiple concurrent projects as well as building and managing requirements effectively.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to distill complex online trends and performance data into simple concepts.
- A demonstrable ability to work within a wider, high performing team.