Parrot is looking for a Digital Content & Media Manager in Paris, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head efforts in everything content and media from strategy and planning, long-term and multi-platform social strategies, editorial calendar creation and concept ideation for our website in collaboration with the digital team members, emails, mobile Apps, Social Media and partners website (including Amazon).
- Improve, create, localized with agency SEO compliant and optimized content (text, images, videos, all assets), publish on applicable digital platform (Parrot.com, Apps, Retailer.com…) .
- Day-to-day owner for all social networks (compose, edit & post) including scheduling, optimizing and strategy.
- Promote tactics, plans, partnerships, tools that help achieve the business goals, including Influencer management to develop content for us.
- Assure brands digital activation is impactful, leveraging owned, earned and paid digital channels (SEM, Video, Social, Programmatic, Affiliation).
- Stay strong focus and optimize campaigns based on relevant KPIs for brand campaigns as well as customer acquisition campaigns for our e-commerce part of the website; orchestrate flawless execution, supporting brands in their engagement with third-party vendors where needed.
- Oversee the competitive landscape to ensure the team is up-to-date on trending and relevant stories, remaining fresh and innovative within the social space.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of concentrated experience in paid search, advertising and social media marketing campaign management, publishing, editorial, content creation and distribution required (brand or agency).
- Expert knowledge of social, search, programmatic, affiliation, and content discovery ad tech platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Google Adwords, Amazon Search…).
- Effective e-commerce/B2C and B2B experience.
- Proficient UX design, Photoshop, Photography or Video editing experience is a plus.
- Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to influence.
- Strong English copywriting skills, detail oriented and organized.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Passion for digital marketing and ability to consistently stay ahead of market trends.
- Sound communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented.
- An energetic, creative, self-starter with the ability to influence a team: you are a real doer and hands-on to get things done.
- Great ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion.
- Able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment.