McDonald’s is looking for a Digital Data & CRM Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with our marketing and data analytics agencies to implement ‘best in class’ customer data strategies that focus on building out a 360 view of known customers.
- Produce business insights for CRM activation through the use of a range of CRM technologies including Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, DMP & Service Cloud) amongst others.
- Run solution improvement and evolution projects and the implementation of new CRM data capabilities.
- Create and develop data governance across the data strategy to ensure data quality.
- Assure correct tagging, data flow and data centralization across all sources to fuel customer 360 views.
- Educate and report success to the wider marketing and digital teams on insights, developments and progress.
- Effective experience in the digital media and marketing landscape with a focus on addressable media platforms and the intersection of first and third-party data.
- Be comfortable with digital reporting tools including Google/YouTube Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Solid exposure (circa 5+ years) to a digital-oriented business.
- A self-starter who can ambitiously take the lead on projects and manage a diverse list of duties within an evolving digital landscape.
- Analytical approach with the aptitude for challenging the way things have “always been done”; collecting buy-in from stakeholders along the way.