Mention Me is looking for a Digital Designer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan and code new pages for company website refresh and update existing ones.
- Device and code stunning, responsive emails and newsletters.
- Design persuasive and engaging client facing presentations for various teams in the company.
- Run consistent assets for digital marketing campaigns (social media, blog, email etc).
- Rework and repurpose existing assets for new applications maintaining consistent brand aesthetics.
- Participate in the design of our core product continuously enhancing the user experience journey and the client portal.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Relevant digital portfolio demonstrating clean and modern visual language.
- Sophisticated layout and typography skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid skills in Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge and experience of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Demonstarted understanding of best practices in UI, UX and latest trends in web and app design.
- Well organized and able to work well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Strong at receiving constructive feedback.
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively.
- Able to present and explain design solutions.
- Team player and an all-around nice person (because we are all nice here!).