Twogether is looking for a Digital Designer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Devise of digital assets to include websites, landing pages, email, web banners, apps and other interactive digital projects.
- Operate independently as the sole designer with minimal direction.
- Cooperate with Art Directors, UX Designers and Developers both Front and Back End to help implement their server-side tasks.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Strong eye for pixel perfect UI design with some wire-framing experience.
- Effective web/landing page, email and banner design experience.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Demonstarted understanding of CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD and related plug-ins (Mac Based).
- Expert knowledge of Front End Development and how it works with digital design.
- Show progression of projects from concept, wireframes to final designs and who they worked with within their team.