Idea Rebel is looking for a Digital Designer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operating with the Creative Director and design team to create client-focused, creative design solutions, primarily in digital.
- Craft visually compelling designs that align with the creative direction and brand guidelines, and also appeal to the specified audiences.
- Creating mood boards, storyboards, and conceptual pitch material.
- Devising UI guides, page layouts, site grids and interface demos for responsive web plu all content, functional, and navigation specifications (with guidance and oversight).
- Identifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research (with guidance and oversight).
- Joining in brainstorming sessions and conceptual development.
- Working with developers to ensure the quality of your projects through the development.
- Photo retouching and compositing skills would be a big plus.
- Client presentation experience would be great too (or an eagerness to learn).
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related field or equivalent visual design experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Strong portfolio and a keen interest in digital (interactive/mobile/social) design.
- Demonstarted understanding of typography, illustration, photography, and culture.
- Well versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Solid design, collaborative, and organizational skills, and great attention to detail.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Canadian resident / possess a work permit.
- Expert knowledge of macOS and the Adobe Suite of creative tools.
- Deep working knowledge of Sketch and InVision tools would be advantageous.