Freestyle Interactive is looking for a Digital Executive in Warwickshire, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Deliver great customer experiences and this role is a fundamental part of this.
- Support clients with their sites including helping them to log in, uploading content and triaging bugs through to training.
- Involve in all aspects of testing for new projects and website releases.
- Learn a language in digital – from client relations to creative production and even development, you’ll become fluent in a vocabulary that will make you feel at home in this world.
- Effective experience in using enterprise CMS platforms (e.g. Episerver and Sitecore) and Open Source platforms (e.g. Umbraco and WordPress).
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML and CSS – in order to be able to make minor amends and better understand the development team requirements.
- Sound using and developing your marketing skills.
- Proficient experience in customer service experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, dealing effectively with clients on the phone and in writing.
- Solid attention to detail and attentive listening skills.
- Able to interrogate a problem to discover the best route.