McDonald’s is looking for a Digital Experience Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and execute a product roadmap to support the increased commercialization of digital products.
- Recognize and fill product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Interpret product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Devise and deliver new product features, including feature backlog management, sprint planning and user story management.
- Cooperate with varied internal, external, local and global teams to deliver with quick ‘time-to-market’ and optimal resources.
- Deliver workshops and key meetings to get a cross-functional alignment at a senior level.
- Sponsor consumer research where necessary to support decisions on features, strategy and performance.
- Assure measurement and reporting of key product metrics is completed in a consistent and timely manner.
- Work as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding within the organization.
- Set KPIs for yourself and your team and being personally driven by delivering and exceeding them across revenue, performance, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology/digital marketing (or experience equivalent).
- Effective experience in the digital experience and CX space.
- Expert knowledgeable in transformation and Global technology roll out at scale.
- Outstanding skills in project management with the ability to prioritize in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record in web-based software, including MS Office and Google Docs.
- The ability of managing and leading junior members of staff.
- Ability to capture and influence team members, senior managers and business owners.