McGraw-Hill Education is looking for a Digital Interactive Designer in Columbus, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head development of innovative digital experiences and interactions, applying digital learning best practices and instructional design principles.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams to concept industry-leading digital solutions.
- Show the ability to deliver through all stages of development with minimal supervision.
- Articulate rationales clearly and convincingly in support of your design-driven, and research-based decisions.
- Estimate existing tools to identify and vet new requirements for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, instructional design, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of design experience, working in a team environment to produce high-quality digital and interactive designs.
- Effective experience in educational products, e-learning, professional development, or online training preferred.
- Proven track record in the latest versions of design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Solid visual aesthetics, and a thorough understanding of the design process.
- Strong skills in facilitating cross-functional activities and uses visualization to align team thinking and develop ideas.
- Master problem solver who dissects complicated problems to develop viable solutions.
- Sound project management, communication and presentation skills and skilled at articulating rationale behind design solutions.
- Familiarity with working in an agile environment.
- Ability to develop compelling ideas and contribute to product strategy and vision.
- Ability to develop wireframes (via Axure or other software) and knowledge of CSS and HTML preferred.