Three Ireland is looking for a Digital Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create relationships with all key stakeholders across the business to ensure the current and future needs relating to Digital are understood, with an initial focus on specific projects.
- Produce Digital thought leadership across the organization to ensure key stakeholders are aware of the latest trends, technologies and opportunities offered by Digital and facilitate the decision-making process on which ones are best adopted by Three Ireland.
- Assure all digital projects are delivered within agreed SLAs, combining the highest quality with the best value.
- Secure effective project planning, governance and prioritization are in place so that the work of the Digital teams is always aligned to the delivery of key departmental and company objectives.
- Run innovation and motivate teams to develop and implement new initiatives.
- Stay abreast of all relevant external developments in the digital space to ensure that Three is adopting the best existing and emerging practices.
- Research, analyze and identify future opportunities for the development of Three’s Digital capabilities and services with a particular view to supporting sales growth, enhancing customer experience and optimizing commercial opportunities for the channels.
- Recognize and develop best in class use of cutting-edge tools and technology.
- Engage with Finance to gain support and sign off for all necessary business cases, projects and budgetary releases.
- Oversee external digital marketing and creative agencies costs, results and deliverables.
- Be the champion of Digital around the business but also be the champion of the business with the Digital team.
- Design a culture of digital excellence inspired by business needs and opportunities as well as by digital industry innovations and insights.
- Effective experience in a senior digital role leading, supporting and developing a cross-functional digital team in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Gravitas to be seen as a credible senior manager in the business, not just as a digital expert, but also as a commercially astute and strategic individual.
- Proficient experience in leading digital transformation (including website and platform transformations) as part of a broader business transformation will be a distinct advantage and evidence of delivery of specific projects and initiatives.
- Expert knowledge of integrating digital and retail channels is also of interest, including delivery and management of omnichannel services and supporting the transformation of retail channels through digital expertise.
- Deep knowledge of AWS and Adobe Experience Manager will be an advantage.
- A record of effectively managing budgets in a controlled and tightly governed budgetary environment.
- A self-starter, able to thrive in a demanding environment and foster cross-departmental collaboration with Marketing, IT, Propositions, 3rd Parties, etc.
- Solid problem-solving skills and an ability to overcome obstacles by seeking alternative solutions.
- Excellent decision making and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to influence and build senior level support for digital initiatives and communicate effectively at all levels.