Aira is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager in England, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage client projects as the main point of contact and ensure that our work is aligned with their business goals.
- Talk directly to clients to understand their business, objectives and to regularly update them on our work and progress towards their objectives.
- Utilize the information you gather from the client to create a digital marketing strategy.
- Operate with various members of the Aira team to implement the strategy, as well as owning elements yourself.
- Responsibility from day one, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several client projects at once and the confidence to lead them.
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing in either an in-house or in an agency role.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and digital measurement.
- Proven track record in dealing with Paid Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Solid communication skills in person, over the phone and in emails.
- Sound and effective project management skills and experience.
- Expert knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including SEO, PPC, Social Media (both paid and organic).
- Demonstrated understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritize activities to hit business objectives.
- Deep knowledge of the customer journey online and how to optimize for that journey and meet customer expectations to improve conversion.
- A real passion for digital who don’t mind managing key stakeholders but also gets hands-on with campaigns.
- Confident in your abilities when it comes to both project management and delegation.